Patagonia Women's Tech Joggers
These versatile fly-fishing pants are lightweight, quick-drying and technically driven for both wet wading or under-wader layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, durable, mechanical-stretch 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The comfort-stretch waistband accommodates a wide range of sizes
- Two front pockets; security thigh pocket
- Elastic cuffs on leg openings allow the joggers to be worn above or below the calf
- Minimalist jogger silhouette is ideal for wet wading or under-wader layering
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 170 g (6 oz)
Body: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Waistband: 4.3-oz 79% recycled nylon/21% elastane solid jersey.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice