Patagonia Women's Seabrook Hoody
This cover-up is made with a soft, quick-drying 89% recycled polyester/11% elastane heathered knit with 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Soft and supple 89% recycled polyester/11% elastane blend jersey for lightweight warmth with 50+ UPF sun protection
- three-panel hood construction with adjustable drawcord closure
- Center-front zipper closure
- Raglan sleeves and princess seams for a close-to-body fit with a full range of movement
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets and thumb loops
- Hip length
- 292 g (10.3 oz)
5.4-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% elastane heathered jersey with 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice