Patagonia Women's R4® Yulex™ Front-Zip Hooded Full Suit
A high-performance, neoprene-free hooded wetsuit made of warm and stretchy 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Suggested water temperatures: 38°–48° F/3°–9° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic, chlorine-free rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Torso/thighs/hood have stretchy, solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% elastane microgrid thermal lining that dries fast and minimizes weight
- Arms/legs have stretchy, solution-dyed 100% recycled polyester lining; stretchy, solution-dyed exterior is 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane; laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued and internally taped
- Asymmetrical front-zip with replaceable, corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper provides better seal and extends suit’s lifespan; adjustable hood opening with cord lock; internal key loop included
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,406 g (49.6 oz)
Torso/thighs: 5.5mm (hood: 3.5mm) 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% elastane inverted microgrid.
Arms/legs: 4mm 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Exterior: 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane.
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form
Our renewable Yulex natural rubber is tapped from hevea trees that can produce rubber for over 30 years; it replaces conventional, nonrenewable neoprene. The raw natural rubber comes form sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance - meaning the trees aren't grown on newly clear-cut rainforest land, like some of the world's supply. By replacing neoprene with natural rubber, we're reducing CO2 emissions by up to ~80% in the manufacturing process.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice