Patagonia Women's Light Storm Jacket
Versatile H2No™ Performance Standard waterproof and breathable jacket that stops wind, rain and snow. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built with an H2No Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester shell and lined with 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Full-zip jacket with exterior storm flap that secures with snap closure, interior wind flap and zip-through collar
- Adjustable three-piece hood stows into zippered closure for versatility
- Internal zippered left-chest pocket stashes phone and cash
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and an exterior zippered chest pocket secure valuables
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 561 g (19.8 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% recycled polyester twill.
Hood: 3-layer, 3.2-oz Pertex® 100% nylon ripstop with a tricot backer.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice