Patagonia Women's Capilene® Cool Daily Tank Top
Our most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water stretches and moves with you for a wide range of comfort and provides HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made with 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Capilene® Cool Daily is made of 100% recycled polyester jersey (heathers and cross-dyes have 50% recycled content)
- The versatile, ever-comfortable tank design provides additional coverage from the neckline to a wider racerback silhouette
- Capilene® Cool Daily is made from quick-drying, moisture-wicking stretch fabric that provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- MiDori® bioSoft increases the wicking performance of Capilene® Cool Daily and the softness; with built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control you’ll stay welcome among friends at the end of the day
- Impeccably crafted with minimal stitching and seams to reduce both bulk and chafing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 77 g (2.7 oz)
Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
All with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice