Patagonia Tin Shed Hat
Our Tin Shed Hat is a full-coverage mid-crown hat, made of a hemp/recycled polyester/organic cotton fabric blend, with an adjustable strap in back and embroidered P-6 logo in front. It also features a brim made of Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus™ material which comes from 100% recycled fishing nets. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from a durable fabric blend of 55% hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton for comfort and abrasion resistance
- The six-panel, mid-crown design provides full coverage while keeping a low profile on your head
- The adjustable snap closure provides a range of sizing options
- The lightweight, low-profile sweatband is made from our 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Trail fabric for moisture and temperature management; it also has built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- The brim is made of 100% recycled fishing nets; learn more at patagonia.com/bureo
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 99 g (3.5 oz)
Crown and bill: 9.6-oz 55% hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton.
Headband: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Headband fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Hemp is an alternative natural fiber that’s cultivated with low impact on the environment. It requires no irrigation, uses no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers, and is harvested and processed by hand. It’s one of the most durable natural fibers on the planet, and results in a fabric with a wonderful drape, comparable to linen.
Unfortunately, industrial hemp is illegal to grow in most parts of the world because government agencies continue to associate it with marijuana. We currently import our high-quality hemp from China, and continue to hope that it might someday grow freely again.
Patagonia makes garments with hemp alone or blended with other fibers like recycled polyester, organic cotton and spandex.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice