Patagonia Stormfront® Roll Top Pack 45L
A classic roll-top dry bag with enough space to haul your gear in any environment. Splash-proof, non-submersible pack with low-profile shoulder harness is supercomfortable no matter what you’re packing.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a water-resistant package
- Easy-to-roll main compartment (minimum three rolls for splash-proof, non-submersible protection) is ready to swallow gear
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waistbelt for carrying comfort
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- 1,171 g (2 lbs 10 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
1,171 g (2 lbs 9.3 oz)
58 x 33 x 30 cm (23 x 13 x 12 in)
45L (2746 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice