Patagonia Stealth Hip Pack 6L
A highly versatile hip pack for the minimalist angler; pack volume is 6 liters.
- Polyurethane-coated 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop is durable and protects contents with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; pack volume is 6 liters
- Molded, drop-down front panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds multiple large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in security pocket; exterior adjustable tippet spool holder
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent
- Front stealth buckle with adjustable and expandable belt
- Adjustable neck and waist strap to allow for layering
- Dual-side nylon/elastane water-bottle pockets with security keepers; Hypalon® gear keeper
- Molded rear stretch-woven panel for durability
- 640 g (22.57 oz)
Pack: 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester.
Back panel: 100% stretch-woven nylon
640 g (1 lb 6.5 oz)
22 x 30 x 14 cm (8.6 x 11.8 x 5.5 in)
6L (366 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice