Patagonia Patagonia Stand Up Tote 23L
Built from burly, reinforced organic canvas, the Stand Up Tote’s wide-open, zipper-secured main compartment, hefty top handles, durable TPU-coated bottom and snag-free exterior pocket make hauling gear easier than ever, be it groceries or climbing racks.
- Burly, 2-layer reinforced organic cotton canvas stands up and stays open on its own
- The main compartment opens and closes with a zipper for security
- A coating of tough TPU covers the Stand Up Tote’s bottom; it prevents dirt and grime build-up and makes cleaning easy
- The internal stash pocket closes with a zipper to keep small items right where you want them
- The top handles are made from hefty 100% organic cotton webbing for strength, durability and all-day comfort
- The external drop-in pocket is just right for keys, sunglasses, bus tickets or other small items you want to keep close at hand
- 540 g (1 lb 3 oz)
2-layer, 11.3-oz 85% organic cotton/15% polyester canvas with a waterproof, ripstop-reinforced TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
540 g (1 lbs 3.1 oz)
13.75" x 19" x 4.5"
23L (1404 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice