A detailed guidebook to the dramatic Chaltén Massif in Southern Patagonia, Argentina.
We do our best to process and ship orders within 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays). We kindly ask that you choose standard shipping where possible to reduce our environmental impact. If you have any questions about your order, you can reach out to our Customer Service team and we will be happy to help.
Unsure of the right size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our Customer Service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.
Sign up for product highlights, original stories, activism awareness, event updates and more.
Select Size and Color
- 384 full-color pages, with 430 routes in 75 peaks
- 106 topos, 137 photo topos, and 110 additional photos
- Dimensions: 6" x 9" x 3/4"/15 x 23 x 2 cm
- Published by Sidarta
- Paperback book with sewn binding
- By Rolando Garibotti and Dörte Pietron, Patagonia ambassadors
- In English
Country of OriginMade in Slovenia
Weight835 g (2 lbs)