Patagonia Nine Trails Pack 36L
For extra-long days or minimalist overnight missions. Built to fit comfortably and close to body on long approaches.
- Designed with the perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop to endure years of use in the field
- The classic top-loading design with an integrated lid makes loading your gear quick and simple
- The roomy front exterior stretch pocket holds bulky items like extra insulation or a rain shell; two quick-stash side pockets secure small items
- Side compression straps help you keep the load close to your back
- The superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort; this is the most breathable back panel we’ve ever made
- The comfortable, perforated foam shoulder harness and waistbelt provide a secure fit; the adjustable sternum strap accommodates layering
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 1,357 g (3 lbs)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
1,357 g (2 lbs 15.9 oz)
S/M: 57 x 27 x 20 cm (22.5 x 10.5 x 8 in)
L/XL: 62 x 27 x 20 cm (24.5 x 10.5 x 8 in)
36L (2197 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice