Patagonia Men's Venga Rock Shorts
Lightweight organic cotton/polyester/elastane with just enough stretch for all-day comfort at the crag, our casual yet dialed Venga Rock Shorts live and breathe rock climbing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft and stretchy organic cotton blended with channeled, hollow-fiber polyester and elastane has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and regulate temperature, staying breathable, durable and classically comfortable
- Zip fly with belt loops and OppoSet® adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button and pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under harness
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Inseam is harness-compatible
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 278 g (9.8 oz)
6.3-oz 73% organic cotton/24% polyester/3% elastane plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice