Patagonia Men's Tough Puff Hoody
Built for swinging flies all day in cold water, our warm Tough Puff Hoody features a stretchy and durable face fabric combined with highly breathable FullRange™ stretch insulation for performance, comfort and freedom of motion. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable 100% polyester (46% recycled) outer shell with mechanical stretch and moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester (40% recycled) stretch insulation offers excellent breathability, warmth and freedom of motion; stays warm when wet
- 100% recycled polyester Capilene® lining in body for comfort and efficient moisture management
- Streamlined cuffs with elastic opening; the lining of the interior cuffs and arms has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for less water uptake
- Two large, vertical fly box pockets on chest; two lower zip-closure front pockets
- Easy-access tool attachment point below left-chest pocket
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- 624 g (22 oz)
Shell: 2.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (46% recycled) with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester (40% recycled) stretch.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice