Patagonia Men's R1® Fleece Pullover Hoody
A trusted thermal layering piece ideal for climbing and ski touring, with alpine-specific features, such as a balaclava hood, and a slim fit with a long hem to stay tucked under a harness or pants. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this hybridized Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability. For higher-output use and enhanced mobility, we’ve incorporated lighter weight, super stretchy grid fabric along the side panels, in the snug-fitting balaclava-style hood and at harness line for increased comfort when worn under a harness; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- The snug-fitting, low-profile balaclava hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; the center-front slim zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin provides next-to-skin comfort
- The offset shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- The pullover silhouette has a deep center-front zipper to allow quick venting
- The clean left-chest pocket has slim zip installation, a zipper garage and a mesh pocket bag
- The sleeves have discreet on-seam thumb holes for added coverage in cold conditions
- Designed with a longer torso length to stay tucked in under a harness or a pack waistbelt
- 312 g (11 oz)
Body: 6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% elastane with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Hood, side panels and lower body: 3.8-oz Polartec Power Grid 92% recycled polyester/8% elastane.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Regulator® fleece insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth, and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
The lofted hollow-core fibers of Regulator fleece insulation conserve body heat while allowing body moisture to wick uninhibited. They’re also lightweight and highly compressible for packing.
Regulator Fleece Insulation provides exceptional breathability to keep you dry on the inside and while Regulator fleece provides the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece, it does so with lighter, more compressible materials. Since you stay both dryer and warmer, you’re able to maintain your comfort over a wide temperature range, which results in fewer layering changes and a lighter, less bulky pack.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice