Patagonia Men's Peak Mission Tights
Cool- to cold-weather running tights for wicking warmth and breathability, mile after mile. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Recycled nylon and polyester blend provides soft next-to-skin comfort and increased wicking during high output; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric has a unique brushed-terry back for warmth and comfort
- Internal flat elastic in the waistband for lasting durability; drawcord for adjustable fit
- Secure zipper pocket at center back fits key/card or phone
- Reflective logo for visibility
- Gusseted construction for comfort and range of motion
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
6.8-oz 68% recycled nylon/15% polyester/17% elastane four-way stretch jersey with a brushed-terry back, MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice