Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved R1® Fitz Roy 1/4-Zip
A comfortable and highly versatile layering piece, made from moisture-wicking Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% elastane fleece that provides outstanding insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% elastane fleece provides excellent warmth and wicking ability; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for long wear on the move
- Reinforced shoulders, forearms and hem for durability and water resistance; reinforcements are 96% nylon/4% elastane with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Breathable, stretchy and packable
- Zip-neck closure; left-chest pocket with zippered closure
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 936 g (33 oz)
Body: 6.3-oz Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% elastane with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Reinforcements: 4.9-oz 96% nylon/4% elastane with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Regulator® fleece insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth, and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
The lofted hollow-core fibers of Regulator fleece insulation conserve body heat while allowing body moisture to wick uninhibited. They’re also lightweight and highly compressible for packing.
Regulator Fleece Insulation provides exceptional breathability to keep you dry on the inside and while Regulator fleece provides the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece, it does so with lighter, more compressible materials. Since you stay both dryer and warmer, you’re able to maintain your comfort over a wide temperature range, which results in fewer layering changes and a lighter, less bulky pack.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice