Patagonia Men's Organic Cotton Slub Poplin Shirt
Everyday shirt made of lightweight organic cotton slub-poplin fabric for cool-wearing comfort.
- Made of a lightweight, cool-wearing organic cotton slub poplin that’s soft and comfortable
- The button-front design has modernized collar points and spread
- The triple-needle top-stitch detailing on center-front placket, left-chest pocket and cuffs increases durability and adds visual interest
- The chest patch pocket fits a phone or audio device or your favorite pocket protector
- Cuffs close with buttons so you can wear them up or down
- A shirttail hem keeps your shirt in place
- 224 g (7.9 oz)
3.6-oz 100% organic cotton slub poplin
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice