Patagonia Men's Dirt Craft Bike Shorts
Up or down, smooth or sketchy, the Dirt Craft Bike Shorts are a single-track workhorse. Equipped with a removable padded liner, longer inseam and adjustable waistband, they’re at home both navigating tough climbs and crushing rowdy descents. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Outer shorts built with stretchy nylon/elastane plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides
- With a 3D engineered, cush-yet-low-profile chamois pad, the removable liner shorts have near-transparent mesh panels for wide-open, off-road-only ventilation
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and allows room to move; low-profile, external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Waist snap loops allow for easy integration with any other Patagonia MTB over short or liner short
- Two drop-in front pockets for a traditional aesthetic, one secure zipper pocket at left hip, and reflective logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 11½" inseam and relaxed leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 329 g (11.6 oz)
Outer shorts: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% elastane stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Liner: 5.2-oz 72% polyester/28% elastane stretch interlock knit.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice