Patagonia Men's Airchaser Shirt
A light and fast, moisture-wicking, technical trail running top with Capilene® Cool Lightweight fabric in front and breathable mesh in back for high-output activities. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Set-in sleeve construction with underarm gussets for comfort and full range of motion
- Strategically taped seams for reduced chafing when worn with a pack or vest
- Contrast mesh shoulder and back body panel allows for ventilation and breathability; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Locker loop makes it easy to hang dry
- Tagless at neck to prevent itch
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 88 g (3.1 oz)
Heathers and cross-dyes: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (52% recycled) double knit with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Panels: 2.6-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice