Patagonia Baby Capilene® Cool Daily Crew
Lightweight, comfortable crewneck top for babies; made from our breathable Capilene® Cool Daily fabric that provides 50+ UPF sun protection and has HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, 100% recycled polyester fabric blend provides superior mobility and 50+ UPF sun protection; HeiQ® Fresh permanent odor control
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against skin and slides easily under layers
- Full-coverage long-sleeved top with raglan sleeves for movement and comfort
- Stretchy, rib-knit neck opening for easy on/off
- Flat-seam construction throughout prevents chafing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Artists by color code: Rachel Dejohn (SFBW); Jonas Claesson (BKBX); Simon Charriere (IBDX); Patagonia original art (FMPI)
- 54 g (1.9 oz)
Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
All with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice