Patagonia Men's Venga Rock Pants
Made with a lightweight organic cotton/polyester/elastane blend with just enough stretch for all-day comfort at the crag, our casual yet dialed Venga Rock Pants live and breathe rock climbing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, stretchy organic cotton blended with channeled, hollow-fiber polyester and elastane has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance mobility and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with belt loops and OppoSet® adjustable waist create a low-bulk, customized fit—simply hold the button and pull the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat
- Low-profile side pocket has elastic Soft-Catch mesh envelope for securing valuables
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 408 g (14.4 oz)
6.3-oz 73% organic cotton/24% polyester/3% elastane plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice