Patagonia Men's Nano-Air® Vest
The Nano-Air® Vest was made to be worn for the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop alpine missions, so you’re never slowed down by changing layers. Warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange™ insulation dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ insulation (40% recycled) warms and stretches and, combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning, and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide exceptional range of motion for unhindered movement
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the armholes and elasticized hem seal in warmth
- Self-stuffs into left-chest pocket; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 210 g (7.4 oz)
Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice