Patagonia Women's Iron Forge Hemp™Canvas Double Knee Pants - Short
The durable foundation of our Workwear line, these heavy-duty, double-knee work pants are made from our innovative 12.9-oz Iron Forge Hemp™ canvas, which is 25% more abrasion resistant than conventional cotton duck canvas and needs no break-in. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of tough, comfortable and highly abrasion-resistant 12.9-oz 55% industrial hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton canvas.
- Belt loops add strength when carrying tools on a belt and the cinch strap makes for a customizable fit
- Hold up to hard work and easy to operate with cold hands
- Deep enough to hold hand tools and the gussets keep and everyday-carry knife or tape measure handy
- Deep enough to hold hand tools and have double-reinforced bottoms
- Adds durability at high-contact points. The doubled knees have bottom openings that accommodate knee pads and allow easy cleanout
- Fit over boots or can be tucked in
- 833 g (29.4 oz)
12.9-oz 55% industrial hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Hemp is an alternative natural fiber that’s cultivated with low impact on the environment. It requires no irrigation, uses no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers, and is harvested and processed by hand. It’s one of the most durable natural fibers on the planet, and results in a fabric with a wonderful drape, comparable to linen.
Unfortunately, industrial hemp is illegal to grow in most parts of the world because government agencies continue to associate it with marijuana. We currently import our high-quality hemp from China, and continue to hope that it might someday grow freely again.
Patagonia makes garments with hemp alone or blended with other fibers like recycled polyester, organic cotton and spandex.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice