Patagonia Women's All Seasons Hemp Canvas Bib Overalls - Short
These lightweight yet durable overalls are made from our hardworking yet easy-wearing 9.6-oz All Seasons Hemp canvas, which needs no break-in and offers the toughness, comfort and breathability needed for warmer weather work. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from tough, lightweight and comfortable 9.6-oz 55% industrial hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton canvas. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- For a customized fit
- Keeps tools and tech handy
- For a customized fit, with or without bulky layers
- Easy access to keys or a multitool
- Hold a wallet or multitool
- Adds additional durability at high-contact points. The double knees have bottom openings that accommodate knee pads and allow easy cleanout
- 816 g (28.8 oz)
9.6-oz 55% industrial hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Hemp is an alternative natural fiber that’s cultivated with low impact on the environment. It requires no irrigation, uses no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers, and is harvested and processed by hand. It’s one of the most durable natural fibers on the planet, and results in a fabric with a wonderful drape, comparable to linen.
Unfortunately, industrial hemp is illegal to grow in most parts of the world because government agencies continue to associate it with marijuana. We currently import our high-quality hemp from China, and continue to hope that it might someday grow freely again.
Patagonia makes garments with hemp alone or blended with other fibers like recycled polyester, organic cotton and spandex.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice