Patagonia Sun Mask
This ultralight, moisture-wicking polyester/elastane mask provides 50+ UPF sun protection for the head, face and neck, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralight 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% elastane jersey wicks moisture, dries quickly and feels smooth against the skin; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constricting
- Flat-sewn seams for all-day comfort
- Highly breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction
- Sublimation print for soft hand
- Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
- Artist by color code: Paul Puckett (TPWH); all others Patagonia original art
- 51 g (1.8 oz)
4.6-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% elastane circular-knit jersey with a wicking finish, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice