Slow is Fast: On the road at home by Dan Malloy, Kanoa Zimmerman and Kellen Keene (paperback book)
Slow is Fast recounts the experiences of Dan Malloy, Kellen Keene and Kanoa Zimmerman during their 50-day, 700-mile bicycle adventure down the California coast.
Read More Close
Slow Is Fast chronicles what Dan Malloy has called "a mini-adventure in our own backyard." In September 2012, Dan Malloy, Kanoa Zimmerman and Kellen Keene jumped on a train headed north – along with bicycles, a surfboard, wetsuits, flippers, a microphone and some cameras. The idea was to travel down the coast by bike, stopping to surf; staying with friends, family and acquaintances; poaching camps when need be and doing their best to earn their keep and to learn from folks who do good work and get by along the California coast.
- Photographs, interviews, essays and poems tell the story of Dan Malloy's, Kellen Keene's and Kanoa Zimmerman's 50-day, 700-mile bicycle adventure down the California coast
- Paperback; 111 pages, with over 100 full-color and black-and-white photographs
- Dimensions: 9 1/4" X 6 1/2"
- Published by Patagonia
- With bonus DVD of short film, extra features, and commentary by Dan Malloy and friends
- DVD is wrapped in a custom map of California
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice