Patagonia Nine Trails Waist Pack 8L
Low-bulk comfort and a secure fit with space for your essentials.
- Designed with the perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop to endure years of use in the field
- The zip-down, workbench-style front pocket secures your tools and allows overstuffing when you’re transporting bulky pads
- The main compartment has ample room for extra layers of insulation or spare tubes
- The superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort; this is the most breathable back panel we’ve ever made
- Designed with perforated foam, the padded waistbelt keeps your load comfortably centered. It has an offset buckle for riding comfort and a pocket to keep your must-haves close at hand.
- The 1.5-liter HydraPak® reservoir is included; it fits inside the main compartment
- Two external stretch pockets let you carry additional water bottles; cinch straps allow you to secure any extra gear you want to keep handy
- 380 g (13.4 oz)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
380 g (13.4 oz)
20.5 x 28 x 10 cm (8 x 11 x 4 in)
8L (488 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice