Patagonia Men's Rainshadow Pants
For long days on the trail, our Rainshadow Pants are lightweight and stretchy, using 3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, unrestricted mobility, and all-day comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretch 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell provides unrestricted mobility, the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
- Partially elasticized, separating waist secures with snap and zip fly; internal drawcord for a customized fit
- Right-thigh pocket with coated, watertight zipper
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Welted, DWR-treated two-way side zips extend from cuff to midthigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents
- Cuffs adjust with a two-setting snap-tab closure for a tight seal on boots
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 303 g (10.7 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon stretch ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No™ mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice