Patagonia Men's Nine Trails Shorts - 8"
For the runner who needs fully featured and versatile running shorts, the Nine Trails Shorts are made of a lightweight recycled polyester/elastane blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane stretch-woven blend
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Supportive, lightweight and moisture-wicking recycled polyester boxer-brief liner with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control provides chafe-free comfort
- Drawcord at waist secures fit
- Two large zippered front pockets; back right-side zippered pocket fits phone or other stash items
- Lightweight fabrication allows for compressibility
- Reflective logo on left-front hem; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
Body: 3.7-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% elastane.
Liner: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice