Patagonia Boys' Long-Sleeved Silkweight Rashguard
This boys’ long-sleeved rashguard provides 50+ UPF sun protection and is made of Capilene® Silkweight fabric (94% polyester that’s 35% recycled/6% elastane) with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Cool-wearing polyester (35% recycled)/elastane jersey blend, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Rib-knit collar for easy on/off
- Raglan sleeves
- Angled side panels extend through sleeves to eliminate under-arm chafing
- Flying-fish graphic on center back of FYTG and FYPO
- Artists by color: Patagonia original art (PONN, WTGY)
- 133 g (4.7 oz)
4.6-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% elastane with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice