Patagonia Baby Torrentshell 3L Jacket
Our trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses H2No™ Performance Standard technology and 100% recycled nylon fabric for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Three-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard fabric provides the highest level of comfort, performance, and long-term waterproof durability
- Removable three-panel hood has a stay-put fit and an elastic gusset to keep rain out; flaps cover snaps when hood is removed
- Full-length waterproof zipper with wind flap and zipper garage
- Set-in sleeves have internal cuffs to keep out drafts and trap heat
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Reflective tape on sleeves and at center back for visibility in low light; hand-me-down ID label
- Straight hem; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 159 g (5.6 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No™ mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice