This H2No™ Performance Standard hooded one-piece for serious cold-weather play is fully seam-sealed and insulated with 150-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (92% recycled) that stays warm even when wet. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
- Durable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No™ Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams; hood and body with 150-g Thermogreen™ polyester insulation (92% recycled); Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Snap-off, removable three-panel hood has elasticized gusset under brim for a secure fit; full-length waterproof zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets and left-sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Partially elasticized cuff and bottom leg opening to keep cold out for a secure fit over mitts and boots; gusset at the rise provides unhindered movement
- Reflective trim details on sleeve seams, left-chest logo, zipper pull and all pocket pull tabs; tricot lining for cozy warmth at collar, center-back panel and chin guard
- Elasticized waist in back minimizes bulk; adjustable elastic boot strap keeps pant legs secure
- Grow-fit feature in sleeves and legs adds two inches for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label inside
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight505 g (17.8 oz)
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz (prints: 2.9-oz) 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Solid shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.