Patagonia Women's Tropic Comfort Hoody
This comfortable, fast-drying fishing and travel hoody wicks away moisture and provides 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for extended wear in hot and humid weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey (solid hood and sleeves: 50% recycled) with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection; same fabric as the Capilene® Cool Daily styles
- Adjustable, full-coverage hood has a generous cut to fit over a baseball cap for additional sun protection
- Thumb holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
- Rear zippered security pocket for small essentials
- Artist by color code: Brian Zager (LTWI)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 179 g (6.3 oz)
Body: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Solid hood and sleeves: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
All with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice