Patagonia Women's R2® Fleece Jacket
The ultimate cold-weather midlayer, our hybrid-design R2® Jacket provides exceptionally breathable, quick-drying warmth in our most compressible Regulator® style.
- Exceptionally warm, directionally knit Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric is breathable, compressible, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Polartec Power Grid™ on side panels, sleeves and cuffs improves fit, breathability and abrasion resistance
- Technical fit, underarm gussets and raglan sleeves increase mobility and comfort under outerwear and packs
- All zippers have Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness; soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Spiral-seam construction at cuff allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left-chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets have slim zip installs, clean-finished zipper garages and are harness- and pack-compatible; two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- 332 g (11.7 oz)
Body: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 97% polyester (63% recycled)/3% elastane.
Side panels and cuffs: 6.3-oz Polartec Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% elastane.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Regulator® fleece insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth, and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
The lofted hollow-core fibers of Regulator fleece insulation conserve body heat while allowing body moisture to wick uninhibited. They’re also lightweight and highly compressible for packing.
Regulator Fleece Insulation provides exceptional breathability to keep you dry on the inside and while Regulator fleece provides the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece, it does so with lighter, more compressible materials. Since you stay both dryer and warmer, you’re able to maintain your comfort over a wide temperature range, which results in fewer layering changes and a lighter, less bulky pack.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice