Patagonia Women's Edge Win Joggers
The Edge Win Joggers are the ideal travel pants: Two drop-in front pockets store valuables and a partially elasticized waistband adds comfort. The lightweight 100% TENCEL® lyocell twill fabric is comfortable in a range of temperatures.
- Soft TENCEL® lyocell twill fabric is a perfect summer weight for a range of activities
- Comfortable waistband is partially elasticized in back
- Waistband has a button closure, zippered fly and belt loops
- Front drop-in pockets; back pockets secure with a snap closure
- Stretchy cuffs can be worn at the ankles or higher up the legs
- 27" inseam
- 340 g (12 oz)
5.5-oz 100% TENCEL® lyocell twillView The Footprint Chronicles
TENCEL® is a branded lyocell fiber that comes from the pulp of trees that are grown on sustainably run farms certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
The eucalyptus wood pulp is dissolved in a non-toxic organic solvent. The solution is extruded through fine holes to produce fiber and the solvent is recycled in a closed-loop process – more than 99% of the solvent is recovered and reused. We ensure that the fabric processing of TENCEL® lyocell fiber does not utilize any harmful chemicals (like formaldehyde).
TENCEL® lyocell is a high-tenacity cellulosic fiber, which gives high strength properties to the fabric which can then be used in place of other regenerated cellulose fibers such as viscose rayon.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice