Patagonia Men's Venga Rock Pants
Lightweight organic cotton with just enough stretch for all-day comfort at the crag, our casual yet dialed Venga Rock Pants live and breathe rock climbing.
- Soft and stretchy organic cotton blended with channeled, hollow fiber polyester and elastane has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and regulate temperature, staying breathable, durable and classically comfortable
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with belt loops and OppoSet® adjustable waist create a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button while pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, and lay-flat pockets are comfortable under a harness
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Low-profile side pocket has elastic Soft-Catch mesh envelope for securing valuables
- 408 g (14.4 oz)
6.3-oz 73% organic cotton/24% polyester/3% elastane plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice