Patagonia Men's Twill Traveler Pants
Comfortable, multifunctional, go-to pants for any activity and all the moments in between. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with a soft, stretchy blend of organic cotton/ T400® polyester comfort-stretch twill that moves with you and feels easy on the skin
- The waistband has an elasticized back, a flat front and adjusts with a drawcord that can be worn on the outside or inside of the waistband
- The cuffs have flat fronts and elasticized backs to keep the hems out of your way
- Two slanted front pockets and one welted, zippered thigh pocket hold the essentials
- Rear pockets are sized to hold a wallet; one of them closes with a button
- The gusseted crotch allows the full range of leg and hip motion
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- 496 g (17.5 oz)
7.5-oz 67% organic cotton/33% T400® polyester solid-weft comfort-stretch twill with a 3xdry® finish that pulls moisture from skin and provides water repellency on fabric surface.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice