Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved Capilene® Cool Daily Graphic Shirt
Our most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water provides 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built with set-in sleeve construction for chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility
- Capilene® Cool Daily is made from quick-drying, moisture-wicking stretch fabric that provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- MiDori® bioSoft increases the wicking performance of Capilene® Cool Daily and the softness; with built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control you’ll stay welcome among friends at the end of the day
- Artist by color code: Neil Hubert (FHWH); Patagonia original art (PLFE, BOLW, LSHG, BLGX, UESX, LRFG, TRMX, VMBY)
- Capilene® Cool Daily provides built-in 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
All with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice