Patagonia Men's Better Sweater™ Fleece Jacket
A warm, low-bulk full-zip jacket made of soft, sweater-knit polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- 587 g (20.7 oz)
10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice