Patagonia Women's River Salt Jacket
Our toughest, most durable fishing shell for the most challenging conditions, made with a women’s specific fit and rugged, 4-layer waterproof/breathable wader fabric.
- Rugged 100% polyester microfiber H2No™ Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two pleated, TPU-coated, water-repellent front zippered pockets are sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper; all other zippers are plastic to prevent corrosion in salt water or wet environments
- Innovative fully vented and adjustable hood is designed to stay in place, even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Elastic drawcord at hem has a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water
- 530 g (18.7 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.