Patagonia Women's Refugio Pack 26L
Custom tailored for a woman’s torso, this pack carries everything you expect from the classic Refugio but in more comfort.
- Cavernous main compartment features a padded laptop sleeve and lined tablet pocket
- Front organization compartment has all the right pockets for managing cords and accessories
- Front stash pocket is just right for tickets or other small items you want close at hand
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
- Ultrasoft and highly breathable mesh at back panel and shoulder harness
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap
- 601 g (1 lb 5.2 oz)
Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyesterView The Footprint Chronicles
26 L (1587 cu in)
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.