Patagonia Women's Crosstrek™ Fleece Hoody
The most versatile fleece for all activities, whether you’re getting on the trails, layering up for the mountain or just simply on-the-go. This new fleece combines performance warmth with comfort for a great all-around technical piece you will not want to take off.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece fabric provides next-to-skin comfort during movement, durability and stretch for full range of motion
- Flat-seam stitching reduces bulk and chafing
- Cuffs constructed for ease of movement and minimal bulk; thumb loops help to cover hands
- Two zippered pockets; right-side pocket includes an interior media pocket for your phone
- Relaxed hood construction for easy on/off and a more comfortable fit
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch® 86% polyester/14% elastane jersey face with a fleece back.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.