Patagonia Tres Backpack 25L
Your new favorite commuter transports everything you need for a productive day and can be used as a backpack, shoulder bag or briefcase.
- Main compartment has plenty of room for several notebooks or an extra outfit for after work
- Front organization keeps cords and accessories where you want them
- Converts from backpack to shoulder bag to briefcase with ease
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap
- Burly grab handles right where you need them
- 873 g (1 lb 14.8 oz)
Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyesterView The Footprint Chronicles
25 L (1526 cu in)
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.