Patagonia Business Library (3 paperback books in a cardboard keepsake box)
Over 40 Years of Radical Business Wisdom, Strategies, and Practices—For Profit and Non Profit—in One 3-book Collection.
Read More Close
In Let My People Go Surfing (Including 10 More Years of Business Unusual), Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard lays out his business and environmental philosophies, which are the foundation of this always iconoclastic, visionary, and increasingly influential company. The Responsible Company and Patagonia's Tools for Grassroots Activists present the practical applications, strategies and tools to execute those philosophies, in both the workplace and in environmental organizations. Together the three books provide readers what they need to operate responsibly and effectively in both arenas today: business and activism. By packaging all three books together, Patagonia is emphasizing that the lines between business and environmental activism can be blurry, as demonstrated for its over 40-year history. Businesses today must be conscientious about their environmental footprint, always working to minimize it, and activist groups should apply business principles to their organizations in order to succeed.
- These three best-selling books together provide a primer for the future of sustainable business. This collection, a great value, is indispensable to any company operating today.
- Authors include Yvon Chouinard, Vincent Stanley, Nora Gallagher, and Lisa Myers
- Three books totaling 724 pages, with full-color photographs throughout
- Dimensions: 6.5” X 9.5”
- Published by Patagonia
- Printed on 100% post-consumer-waster recycled paper
- Three paperback books in a cardboard keepsake box
- 1,746 g (3 lbs 14 oz)