Patagonia Men's Windsweep Jacket
Offering adaptable weather protection, this super-versatile, H2No™ Performance Standard rain shell protects, moves and breathes in all weather conditions.
- H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a wicking mesh liner for ultimate comfort and versatility
- 2-way-adjustable, fixed hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- An interior storm flap folds over the top of the center-front zipper to create a zipper garage; microfleece backing provides skin-friendly comfort
- Left-chest and handwarmer pockets feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper security pocket
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length
- 666 g (23.5 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 70-denier 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles