Patagonia Men's Tough Puff Shirt
A durable and versatile insulated fishing and outdoor shirt that can be worn on its own or as part of a cool-weather layering system; with moisture-shedding, stretch-woven face fabric and warm, stretchy and highly breathable FullRange™ insulation.
- Extremely durable 100% polyester outer shell with mechanical stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulation offers excellent breathability, warmth and freedom of motion; stays warm when wet
- Snap closure at center front
- Large zip-closure vertical pocket on left chest
- 100% recycled polyester Capilene® lining in body for comfort and efficient moisture management
- Adjustable snap closure at cuff
- 527 g (1 lb 2.6 oz)
Shell: 2.5-oz 100% polyester with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulationView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.