Patagonia Men's Strider Pro Running Shorts - 5"
Designed and refined for the core trail runner who loves to go long, the Strider Pro Shorts are breathable and flash-drying with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Smooth, ultralight, flash-drying 100% polyester micro dobby with 100% polyester highly breathable mesh ventilation panels
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Center-back zippered pocket; four envelope hip pockets
- Supportive and moisture-wicking polyester brief liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control provides chafe-free comfort
- Mesh panels allow for breathability and promote airflow for enhanced comfort
- Reflective logo on front-left hem
- 111 g (3.9 oz)
Body: 2.4-oz 100% polyester micro dobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Panels: 2.4-oz 100% polyester highly breathable mesh.
Rear pockets: 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% elastane.
Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles