Patagonia Men's Cloud Ridge Pants
Thoughtfully built with 100% recycled polyester face fabric and a recyclable polyester barrier and backer, the packable Cloud Ridge Pants combine H2No™ Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and next-to-skin comfort for wet and sticky conditions.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell has recyclable polyester membrane and a recycled polyester face fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Partially elasticized, separating waist secures with snap and zip fly with internal drawcord for a customized fit
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Welted, DWR-treated 2-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents
- Cuffs adjust with a 2-setting snap-tab closure for a tight seal on boots
- Lightweight stuffsack with clip-in loop included
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a recyclable polyester waterproof/breathable barrier and backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.