Patagonia Men's Cloud Ridge Jacket
The packable Cloud Ridge Jacket features H2No™ Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and next-to-skin comfort for wet and sticky conditions. Built with a membrane made from polyester that, combined with the polyester backer and recycled polyester face, allows the entire material to be recycled by Teijin as part of their Eco Circle™ program.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell utilizes a membrane made from polyester that, combined with the polyester backer and recycled polyester face, allows the entire material to be recycled by Teijin as part of their Eco Circle™ program; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Alpine helmet–compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece at back of neck and chin guard is soft on skin
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper features minimal interior storm flap
- Two ventilating mesh hand pockets sit between a pack’s waistbelt and sternum strap and secure with coated, watertight zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Lightweight stuffsack with clip-in loop included
- 391 g (13.8 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a recyclable polyester waterproof/breathable barrier and backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No™ mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.