Patagonia Men's Better Sweater™ Fleece Vest
An easy-care, bulk-free vest made of knitted, heathered polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at armholes and hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.